BorderTransportationSystem ™ ©

Jobs, Security, Speed, & You



  ------ Menu -----

   Index / Home Page

   Topics to Consider ...

   High Speed Rail ...


   People Mover

   FAQ / WHY?

Border Crossing Fee for Businesses

If you wish to do business in a foreign nation you will need to have some sort of legal paperwork to prove who you are, what your purpose is, and that you are not operating an illegal business.  Therefore, whether one is an American or a Mexican or other nation's businessperson, you will need to purchase a yearly pass that is approved by both the U.S.A. and Mexico. 

Each of your traveling representatives and your business will be subjected to a Background investigation that can take up to three or more months, and you will be billed for each investigation at the cost of the investigation plus a 5% surcharge

These 'licenses' must be renewed yearly at the 5% level, or at full cost plus 5% if new people are included. 

Index of ...

Border Crossing Card

Everything You Need to Know about Cross Border Fees

User Fee, Transponder, and Decal Information


This page and website are the exclusive copyright of User Friendly Operational Software {UFOS} parent of www.  © 2016-2019

About | FAQ | Contact us | New Pages | Correspondence files | Search site | Legal | Advertise